This web page is about ntopng 3.4.180417 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ntopng 3.4.180417 from your PCntop
. More information on ntop can be found here
. Please open http://www.ntop.org/
if you want to read more on ntopng 3.4.180417 on ntop's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ntopng folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for ntopng 3.4.180417 is C:\Program Files\ntopng\unins000.exe. ntopng.exe is the ntopng 3.4.180417's primary executable file and it occupies circa 7.27 MB (7620096 bytes) on disk.
ntopng 3.4.180417 is comprised of the following executables which take 15.59 MB (16343775
bytes) on disk:
- ntopng.exe (7.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- redis-2.4.6-setup-64-bit.exe (796.51 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
The current web page applies to ntopng 3.4.180417 version 3.4.180417
ntopng 3.4.180417 is a program released by ntop. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase ntopng 3.4.180417 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ntopng 3.4.180417 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ntopng 3.4.180417 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ntopng 3.4.180417". The ntopng 3.4.180417 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ntopng 3.4.180417 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ntopng 3.4.180417, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ntopng 3.4.180417:
- The software company is: http://www.ntop.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ntopng\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ntopng 3.4.180417.
8. After uninstalling ntopng 3.4.180417, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ntopng 3.4.180417 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ntopng 3.4.180417 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ntopng 3.4.180417 by ntop from your computer, we are not saying that ntopng 3.4.180417 by ntop is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ntopng 3.4.180417 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 16:30:47.913