This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall npLIBankNetSign for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall npLIBankNetSign from your systemLusoBank
. Take a look here
for more information on LusoBank. npLIBankNetSign is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\npXIBankNetSign Plugins folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for npLIBankNetSign is C:\Program Files (x86)\npXIBankNetSign Plugins\npXIBankNetSign_Uninstall.exe. npXIBankNetSign_Uninstall.exe is the npLIBankNetSign's main executable file and it occupies about 221.39 KB (226699 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in npLIBankNetSign. They occupy 221.39 KB (226699
bytes) on disk.
- npXIBankNetSign_Uninstall.exe (221.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
npLIBankNetSign is an application by the software company LusoBank. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase npLIBankNetSign is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase npLIBankNetSign from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate npLIBankNetSign or simply click the Search feature and type in "npLIBankNetSign". If it exists on your system the npLIBankNetSign application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select npLIBankNetSign in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about npLIBankNetSign, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall npLIBankNetSign.
8. After removing npLIBankNetSign, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of npLIBankNetSign that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing npLIBankNetSign using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove npLIBankNetSign by LusoBank from your computer, nor are we saying that npLIBankNetSign by LusoBank is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove npLIBankNetSign supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 01:50:43.847