This web page contains complete information on how to remove npCryptoKit.CMBC (仅用做移除) for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall npCryptoKit.CMBC (仅用做移除) from your PCCMBC
. Additional info about CMBC can be read here
. More information about the software npCryptoKit.CMBC (仅用做移除) can be found at www.cfca.com
. Usually the npCryptoKit.CMBC (仅用做移除) application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\CMBC\npCryptoKit.CMBC folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling npCryptoKit.CMBC (仅用做移除) is C:\Program Files\CMBC\npCryptoKit.CMBC\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. npCryptoKit.CMBC (仅用做移除)'s primary file takes around 839.02 KB (859152 bytes) and is called uninst.exe.
npCryptoKit.CMBC (仅用做移除) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 839.02 KB (859152
bytes) on disk.
npCryptoKit.CMBC (仅用做移除) is a program offered by CMBC. Some users decide to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove npCryptoKit.CMBC (仅用做移除) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove npCryptoKit.CMBC (仅用做移除) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate npCryptoKit.CMBC (仅用做移除) or simply activate the Search field and type in "npCryptoKit.CMBC (仅用做移除)". If it is installed on your PC the npCryptoKit.CMBC (仅用做移除) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click npCryptoKit.CMBC (仅用做移除) in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding npCryptoKit.CMBC (仅用做移除), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for npCryptoKit.CMBC (仅用做移除):
- The publisher is: www.cfca.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CMBC\npCryptoKit.CMBC\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall npCryptoKit.CMBC (仅用做移除).
8. After removing npCryptoKit.CMBC (仅用做移除), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong npCryptoKit.CMBC (仅用做移除) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling npCryptoKit.CMBC (仅用做移除) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall npCryptoKit.CMBC (仅用做移除) by CMBC from your computer, we are not saying that npCryptoKit.CMBC (仅用做移除) by CMBC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall npCryptoKit.CMBC (仅用做移除) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 02:05:15.050