not my car – Battle Royale
not my car – Battle Royale is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall not my car – Battle Royale from your systemNMC Studios
. Open here
for more details on NMC Studios. Please open http://www.notmycar.com
if you want to read more on not my car – Battle Royale on NMC Studios's website. not my car – Battle Royale is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\notmycar folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. not my car – Battle Royale's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. not my car – Battle Royale's primary file takes about 462.50 KB (473600 bytes) and is named Prototype.exe.
not my car – Battle Royale installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 56.97 MB (59737600
bytes) on disk.
- Prototype.exe (462.50 KB)
- Prototype-Win64-Shipping.exe (56.52 MB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 694720
not my car – Battle Royale is an application marketed by the software company NMC Studios. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove not my car – Battle Royale is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete not my car – Battle Royale from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate not my car – Battle Royale or simply click the Search feature and type in "not my car – Battle Royale". If it is installed on your PC the not my car – Battle Royale application will be found automatically. After you click not my car – Battle Royale in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding not my car – Battle Royale, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for not my car – Battle Royale:
- The software company is: http://www.notmycar.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove not my car – Battle Royale.
8. After removing not my car – Battle Royale, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of not my car – Battle Royale which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing not my car – Battle Royale using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove not my car – Battle Royale by NMC Studios from your computer, nor are we saying that not my car – Battle Royale by NMC Studios is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove not my car – Battle Royale supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-27 20:21:35.593