You can find below details on how to uninstall nizer 1.4.2617.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall nizer 1.4.2617.0 from your computernizer.com
. Open here
where you can read more on nizer.com. More information about nizer 1.4.2617.0 can be seen at https://www.nizer.com
. Usually the nizer 1.4.2617.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Musicnizer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing nizer 1.4.2617.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Musicnizer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. nizer 1.4.2617.0's primary file takes around 1.32 MB (1387008 bytes) and is named musicnizer.exe.
nizer 1.4.2617.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.02 MB (2117285
bytes) on disk.
- musicnizer.exe (1.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.16 KB)
The current web page applies to nizer 1.4.2617.0 version 1.4.2617.0
nizer 1.4.2617.0 is an application released by nizer.com. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY practice to erase nizer 1.4.2617.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall nizer 1.4.2617.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate nizer 1.4.2617.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "nizer 1.4.2617.0". If it is installed on your PC the nizer 1.4.2617.0 app will be found automatically. After you select nizer 1.4.2617.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding nizer 1.4.2617.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for nizer 1.4.2617.0:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.nizer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Musicnizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall nizer 1.4.2617.0.
8. After removing nizer 1.4.2617.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of nizer 1.4.2617.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing nizer 1.4.2617.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove nizer 1.4.2617.0 by nizer.com from your PC, nor are we saying that nizer 1.4.2617.0 by nizer.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove nizer 1.4.2617.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 05:33:00.947