This web page contains complete information on how to remove neystan 2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall neystan 2 from your computerAghaghia
. You can read more on Aghaghia or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about neystan 2 at http://www.amir-raha.loxblog.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\neystan 2 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing neystan 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\neystan 2\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named autorun.exe and it has a size of 6.69 MB (7011328 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in neystan 2. They occupy 7.97 MB (8353792
bytes) on disk.
- autorun.exe (6.69 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The current page applies to neystan 2 version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other neystan 2 versions:
neystan 2 is an application marketed by the software company Aghaghia. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall neystan 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove neystan 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate neystan 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "neystan 2". The neystan 2 program will be found automatically. When you select neystan 2 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding neystan 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for neystan 2:
- The software company is: http://www.amir-raha.loxblog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\neystan 2\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall neystan 2.
8. After removing neystan 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of neystan 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing neystan 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove neystan 2 by Aghaghia from your PC, we are not saying that neystan 2 by Aghaghia is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove neystan 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-04 09:03:56.600