neoPackage Igor Pavlov 7-Zip 9.20
You can find on this page details on how to remove neoPackage Igor Pavlov 7-Zip 9.20 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall neoPackage Igor Pavlov 7-Zip 9.20 from your PCIgor Pavlov
. Additional info about Igor Pavlov can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup32 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling neoPackage Igor Pavlov 7-Zip 9.20 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup32\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. PM2Client.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.90 MB (4087592 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside neoPackage Igor Pavlov 7-Zip 9.20. They occupy about 7.00 MB (7339944
bytes) on disk.
- PM2Client.exe (3.90 MB)
- Setup.exe (3.04 MB)
- up.exe (9.00 KB)
- XAPublisher.exe (56.84 KB)
The current web page applies to neoPackage Igor Pavlov 7-Zip 9.20 version 9.20
neoPackage Igor Pavlov 7-Zip 9.20 is a program offered by Igor Pavlov. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase neoPackage Igor Pavlov 7-Zip 9.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase neoPackage Igor Pavlov 7-Zip 9.20 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate neoPackage Igor Pavlov 7-Zip 9.20 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "neoPackage Igor Pavlov 7-Zip 9.20". The neoPackage Igor Pavlov 7-Zip 9.20 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select neoPackage Igor Pavlov 7-Zip 9.20 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding neoPackage Igor Pavlov 7-Zip 9.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall neoPackage Igor Pavlov 7-Zip 9.20.
8. After removing neoPackage Igor Pavlov 7-Zip 9.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong neoPackage Igor Pavlov 7-Zip 9.20 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing neoPackage Igor Pavlov 7-Zip 9.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove neoPackage Igor Pavlov 7-Zip 9.20 by Igor Pavlov from your PC, we are not saying that neoPackage Igor Pavlov 7-Zip 9.20 by Igor Pavlov is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove neoPackage Igor Pavlov 7-Zip 9.20 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-06 12:34:46.543