neoPackage Adobe Reader 11.0.9
neoPackage Adobe Reader 11.0.9 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall neoPackage Adobe Reader 11.0.9 from your computerAdobe
. Additional info about Adobe can be read here
. neoPackage Adobe Reader 11.0.9 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Setup32 directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling neoPackage Adobe Reader 11.0.9 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Setup32\Setup.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\neoPackages\Adobe\Reader\11.0.9\neoInstall\Setup.inf" /X4. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Setup.exe and it has a size of 3.04 MB (3184936 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with neoPackage Adobe Reader 11.0.9. They take about 3.10 MB (3252352
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (3.04 MB)
- up.exe (9.00 KB)
- XAPublisher.exe (56.84 KB)
This page is about neoPackage Adobe Reader 11.0.9 version 11.0.9
neoPackage Adobe Reader 11.0.9 is an application offered by Adobe. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove neoPackage Adobe Reader 11.0.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete neoPackage Adobe Reader 11.0.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate neoPackage Adobe Reader 11.0.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "neoPackage Adobe Reader 11.0.9". The neoPackage Adobe Reader 11.0.9 app will be found very quickly. After you select neoPackage Adobe Reader 11.0.9 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about neoPackage Adobe Reader 11.0.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove neoPackage Adobe Reader 11.0.9.
8. After removing neoPackage Adobe Reader 11.0.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of neoPackage Adobe Reader 11.0.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing neoPackage Adobe Reader 11.0.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove neoPackage Adobe Reader 11.0.9 by Adobe from your PC, we are not saying that neoPackage Adobe Reader 11.0.9 by Adobe is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove neoPackage Adobe Reader 11.0.9 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 06:24:27.283