You can find below details on how to remove navegaki for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall navegaki from your systemNavigation
. Additional info about Navigation can be found here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\navegaki directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing navegaki is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\navegaki\uninstall.exe . Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.83 MB (1922928 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
navegaki contains of the executables below. They take 2.22 MB (2330856
bytes) on disk.
- ntsvc.exe (398.37 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.83 MB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove navegaki.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall navegaki:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_search.navegaki.com.br_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_www.navegaki.com.br_0.localstorage
navegaki is a program by the software company Navigation. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall navegaki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase navegaki from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find navegaki or simply activate the Search feature and type in "navegaki". The navegaki program will be found automatically. After you click navegaki in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding navegaki, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove navegaki.
8. After uninstalling navegaki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of navegaki that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling navegaki using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall navegaki by Navigation from your computer, nor are we saying that navegaki by Navigation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall navegaki in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-30 13:58:40.800