nabid.4 Beta 1
nabid.4 Beta 1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall nabid.4 Beta 1 from your PCHani
. You can read more on Hani or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.simorgh.ir/
if you want to read more on nabid.4 Beta 1 on Hani's page. nabid.4 Beta 1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\nabid.4 directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing nabid.4 Beta 1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\nabid.4\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. nabid.4 Beta 1's main file takes about 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) and its name is nabid.4.exe.
nabid.4 Beta 1 contains of the executables below. They take 782.84 KB (801626
bytes) on disk.
- nabid.4.exe (52.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (662.84 KB)
- Welcome.exe (68.00 KB)
This data is about nabid.4 Beta 1 version 41
nabid.4 Beta 1 is an application marketed by Hani. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove nabid.4 Beta 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall nabid.4 Beta 1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find nabid.4 Beta 1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "nabid.4 Beta 1". The nabid.4 Beta 1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select nabid.4 Beta 1 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about nabid.4 Beta 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for nabid.4 Beta 1:
- The publisher is: http://www.simorgh.ir/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\nabid.4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall nabid.4 Beta 1.
8. After uninstalling nabid.4 Beta 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong nabid.4 Beta 1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling nabid.4 Beta 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove nabid.4 Beta 1 by Hani from your computer, we are not saying that nabid.4 Beta 1 by Hani is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove nabid.4 Beta 1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 19:32:42.460