This web page contains detailed information on how to remove nProtect SafeUpload for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall nProtect SafeUpload from your systemINCA Internet Co., Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more details on INCA Internet Co., Ltd.. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\nProtect\SafeUpload directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing nProtect SafeUpload is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\nProtect\SafeUpload\UninstSafeUpload.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 743.41 KB (761256 bytes) on disk and is named npSafeUploadCure.exe.
nProtect SafeUpload installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.30 MB (3464526
bytes) on disk.
- npSafeUploadCure.exe (743.41 KB)
- npudt.exe (2.44 MB)
- UninstSafeUpload.exe (139.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of nProtect SafeUpload.
nProtect SafeUpload is an application marketed by INCA Internet Co., Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase nProtect SafeUpload is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase nProtect SafeUpload using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find nProtect SafeUpload or simply click the Search feature and type in "nProtect SafeUpload". If it is installed on your PC the nProtect SafeUpload app will be found automatically. After you select nProtect SafeUpload in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about nProtect SafeUpload, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall nProtect SafeUpload.
8. After uninstalling nProtect SafeUpload, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong nProtect SafeUpload that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing nProtect SafeUpload with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove nProtect SafeUpload by INCA Internet Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that nProtect SafeUpload by INCA Internet Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove nProtect SafeUpload supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 09:18:08.370