You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall nLite 1.4.9 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall nLite 1.4.9 from your systemDino Nuhagic (nuhi)
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Dino Nuhagic (nuhi). You can get more details about nLite 1.4.9 at http://www.nliteos.com
. nLite 1.4.9 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\nLite folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing nLite 1.4.9 is C:\Program Files\nLite\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. nLite.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 852.00 KB (872448 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in nLite 1.4.9. They occupy 1.82 MB (1907830
bytes) on disk.
- 7z.exe (116.50 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (215.34 KB)
- nLite.exe (852.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This data is about nLite 1.4.9 version 1.4.9
nLite 1.4.9 is a program offered by the software company Dino Nuhagic (nuhi). Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase nLite 1.4.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall nLite 1.4.9 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate nLite 1.4.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "nLite 1.4.9". If it exists on your system the nLite 1.4.9 application will be found very quickly. After you select nLite 1.4.9 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about nLite 1.4.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for nLite 1.4.9:
- The software company is: http://www.nliteos.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\nLite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall nLite 1.4.9.
8. After uninstalling nLite 1.4.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of nLite 1.4.9 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling nLite 1.4.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove nLite 1.4.9 by Dino Nuhagic (nuhi) from your computer, we are not saying that nLite 1.4.9 by Dino Nuhagic (nuhi) is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove nLite 1.4.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 11:06:51.150