n2n for Win32 1.3.3
You can find below details on how to uninstall n2n for Win32 1.3.3 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall n2n for Win32 1.3.3 from your systemLuca Deri
. Open here
for more details on Luca Deri . You can read more about related to n2n for Win32 1.3.3 at http://www.ntop.org/. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\n2n-Win32 directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling n2n for Win32 1.3.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\n2n-Win32\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled edge.exe and it has a size of 126.50 KB (129536 bytes).
The following executables are contained in n2n for Win32 1.3.3. They occupy 940.28 KB (962842 bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- edge.exe (126.50 KB)
- supernode.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (54.50 KB)
This web page is about n2n for Win32 1.3.3 version 1.3.3 only.
n2n for Win32 1.3.3 is an application marketed by Luca Deri How to remove n2n for Win32 1.3.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove n2n for Win32 1.3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find n2n for Win32 1.3.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "n2n for Win32 1.3.3". The n2n for Win32 1.3.3 application will be found very quickly. After you click n2n for Win32 1.3.3 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
For example you can see that for n2n for Win32 1.3.3:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding n2n for Win32 1.3.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove n2n for Win32 1.3.3.
- The publisher is: http://www.ntop.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\n2n-Win32\unins000.exe
8. After removing n2n for Win32 1.3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of n2n for Win32 1.3.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing n2n for Win32 1.3.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove n2n for Win32 1.3.3 by Luca Deri Disclaimer from your computer, we are not saying that n2n for Win32 1.3.3 by Luca Deri is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove n2n for Win32 1.3.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-02 17:25:32.617