n2n Gui 0.49
This info is about n2n Gui 0.49 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall n2n Gui 0.49 from your PCVPNHosting
. You can find out more on VPNHosting or check for application updates here
. Further information about n2n Gui 0.49 can be found at http://n2n.vpnhosting.cz
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\n2n Gui directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall n2n Gui 0.49 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\n2n Gui\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. n2n Gui 0.49's main file takes around 1.91 MB (2002160 bytes) and is named n2ngui.exe.
The following executable files are contained in n2n Gui 0.49. They take 3.15 MB (3306464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- edge.exe (165.00 KB)
- edge2.exe (146.00 KB)
- edgenc.exe (165.00 KB)
- n2ngui.exe (1.91 MB)
- tapinstall.exe.exe (80.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (717.73 KB)
This info is about n2n Gui 0.49 version 20.49
n2n Gui 0.49 is a program marketed by the software company VPNHosting. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase n2n Gui 0.49 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove n2n Gui 0.49 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find n2n Gui 0.49 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "n2n Gui 0.49". If it is installed on your PC the n2n Gui 0.49 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select n2n Gui 0.49 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding n2n Gui 0.49, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for n2n Gui 0.49:
- The web site of the application is: http://n2n.vpnhosting.cz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\n2n Gui\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall n2n Gui 0.49.
8. After removing n2n Gui 0.49, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong n2n Gui 0.49 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing n2n Gui 0.49 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall n2n Gui 0.49 by VPNHosting from your computer, we are not saying that n2n Gui 0.49 by VPNHosting is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall n2n Gui 0.49 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 21:32:50.820