n-Track Studio 9 x64
n-Track Studio 9 x64 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall n-Track Studio 9 x64 from your systemn-Track
. More data about n-Track can be found here
. n-Track Studio 9 x64 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\n-Track Studio 9 folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling n-Track Studio 9 x64 is C:\Program Files\n-Track Studio 9\RegisterComponents.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.77 MB (4996608 bytes) on disk and is called ntrack.exe.
The following executables are contained in n-Track Studio 9 x64. They occupy 5.91 MB (6193024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nBridge.exe (96.50 KB)
- ntrack.exe (4.77 MB)
- RegisterComponents.exe (109.63 KB)
- ReportDump.exe (184.63 KB)
- vstscan.exe (231.50 KB)
- vstscan.exe (182.50 KB)
- nBridge.exe (75.50 KB)
- RegisterComponents32.exe (105.63 KB)
This page is about n-Track Studio 9 x64 version 9.1.3649
only. You can find below info on other releases of n-Track Studio 9 x64:
...click to view all...
n-Track Studio 9 x64 is an application by the software company n-Track. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall n-Track Studio 9 x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete n-Track Studio 9 x64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find n-Track Studio 9 x64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "n-Track Studio 9 x64". The n-Track Studio 9 x64 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click n-Track Studio 9 x64 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding n-Track Studio 9 x64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove n-Track Studio 9 x64.
8. After removing n-Track Studio 9 x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of n-Track Studio 9 x64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling n-Track Studio 9 x64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall n-Track Studio 9 x64 by n-Track from your computer, we are not saying that n-Track Studio 9 x64 by n-Track is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall n-Track Studio 9 x64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 16:38:17.923