You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall mystartsearch uninstall for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall mystartsearch uninstall from your PCmystartsearch
. Open here
where you can read more on mystartsearch. mystartsearch uninstall is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\mystartsearch folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove mystartsearch uninstall by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\mystartsearch\UninstallManager.exe -ptid=cor. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. UninstallManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.83 MB (1916416 bytes) on disk.
mystartsearch uninstall is composed of the following executables which take 1.83 MB (1916416
bytes) on disk:
- UninstallManager.exe (1.83 MB)
If you're planning to uninstall mystartsearch uninstall you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\mystartsearch uninstall
mystartsearch uninstall is a program marketed by the software company mystartsearch. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall mystartsearch uninstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall mystartsearch uninstall from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate mystartsearch uninstall or simply click the Search field and type in "mystartsearch uninstall". The mystartsearch uninstall app will be found very quickly. After you click mystartsearch uninstall in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about mystartsearch uninstall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove mystartsearch uninstall.
8. After removing mystartsearch uninstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of mystartsearch uninstall that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling mystartsearch uninstall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove mystartsearch uninstall by mystartsearch from your PC, nor are we saying that mystartsearch uninstall by mystartsearch is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove mystartsearch uninstall in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:17:43.097