You can find below details on how to remove myTaxExpress 2005 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall myTaxExpress 2005 from your systemArcadia Solution Corp.
. More information about Arcadia Solution Corp. can be found here
. You can read more about related to myTaxExpress 2005 at http://www.mytaxexpress.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\mytaxexp2005 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove myTaxExpress 2005 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\mytaxexp2005\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. TaxExpY2005r.exe is the myTaxExpress 2005's main executable file and it takes close to 840.00 KB (860160 bytes) on disk.
myTaxExpress 2005 is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.13 MB (6430785
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
- TaxExpY2005r.exe (840.00 KB)
- j2re-1_3_1_10-windows-i586.exe (5.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2005
of myTaxExpress 2005.
myTaxExpress 2005 is an application released by Arcadia Solution Corp.. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove myTaxExpress 2005 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete myTaxExpress 2005 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find myTaxExpress 2005 or simply click the Search field and type in "myTaxExpress 2005". If it is installed on your PC the myTaxExpress 2005 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select myTaxExpress 2005 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about myTaxExpress 2005, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for myTaxExpress 2005:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mytaxexpress.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\mytaxexp2005\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove myTaxExpress 2005.
8. After uninstalling myTaxExpress 2005, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong myTaxExpress 2005 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing myTaxExpress 2005 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove myTaxExpress 2005 by Arcadia Solution Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that myTaxExpress 2005 by Arcadia Solution Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove myTaxExpress 2005 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-13 15:24:24.150