This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall myTaxExpress 2004 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall myTaxExpress 2004 from your computerExpressInfo Software
. Open here
for more information on ExpressInfo Software. Please follow http://www.mytaxexpress.com
if you want to read more on myTaxExpress 2004 on ExpressInfo Software's page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\mytaxexp2004 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling myTaxExpress 2004 is "C:\Program Files\mytaxexp2004\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. TaxExpY2004r.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 764.00 KB (782336 bytes) on disk.
myTaxExpress 2004 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 839.45 KB (859593
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
- TaxExpY2004r.exe (764.00 KB)
This data is about myTaxExpress 2004 version 2004
myTaxExpress 2004 is a program released by ExpressInfo Software. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove myTaxExpress 2004 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete myTaxExpress 2004 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate myTaxExpress 2004 or simply click the Search field and type in "myTaxExpress 2004". The myTaxExpress 2004 app will be found very quickly. After you select myTaxExpress 2004 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about myTaxExpress 2004, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for myTaxExpress 2004:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mytaxexpress.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\mytaxexp2004\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall myTaxExpress 2004.
8. After removing myTaxExpress 2004, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of myTaxExpress 2004 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing myTaxExpress 2004 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove myTaxExpress 2004 by ExpressInfo Software from your computer, we are not saying that myTaxExpress 2004 by ExpressInfo Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove myTaxExpress 2004 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 00:35:44.900