mySteganos Online Shield
mySteganos Online Shield is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall mySteganos Online Shield from your computerSteganos Software GmbH
. Go over here
for more information on Steganos Software GmbH. You can see more info on mySteganos Online Shield at http://www.steganos.com
. mySteganos Online Shield is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steganos Online Shield folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steganos Online Shield\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall mySteganos Online Shield. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.76 MB (6043136 bytes) on disk and is named OnlineShieldClient.exe.
The following executables are installed together with mySteganos Online Shield. They occupy about 24.98 MB (26190622
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- awesomium_process.exe (41.57 KB)
- infohelper.exe (383.02 KB)
- Notifier.exe (4.01 MB)
- OnlineShieldClient.exe (5.76 MB)
- OnlineShieldService.exe (350.03 KB)
- OnlineShieldServiceStarter.exe (75.53 KB)
- RenameTAP.exe (71.50 KB)
- ResetPendingMoves.exe (60.05 KB)
- ServiceControl.exe (56.00 KB)
- setuptool.exe (377.98 KB)
- ShutdownApp.exe (47.00 KB)
- SteganosBrowserMonitor.exe (1.10 MB)
- uninstall.exe (219.65 KB)
- UninstallWindow.exe (4.02 MB)
- Updater.exe (4.07 MB)
- devcon.exe (76.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (890.46 KB)
- openvpn.exe (854.63 KB)
- tap-windows.exe (250.23 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (85.64 KB)
- devcon.exe (81.00 KB)
- openvpn.exe (1,010.13 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (90.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.3
of mySteganos Online Shield. You can find below info on other releases of mySteganos Online Shield:
mySteganos Online Shield is an application by the software company Steganos Software GmbH. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove mySteganos Online Shield is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase mySteganos Online Shield from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find mySteganos Online Shield or simply activate the Search field and type in "mySteganos Online Shield". The mySteganos Online Shield app will be found automatically. After you select mySteganos Online Shield in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding mySteganos Online Shield, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for mySteganos Online Shield:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.steganos.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steganos Online Shield\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall mySteganos Online Shield.
8. After removing mySteganos Online Shield, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong mySteganos Online Shield which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling mySteganos Online Shield using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove mySteganos Online Shield by Steganos Software GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that mySteganos Online Shield by Steganos Software GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove mySteganos Online Shield supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 09:49:57.537