myPROJECT Designer version 6.2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall myPROJECT Designer version 6.2 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall myPROJECT Designer version 6.2 from your PCmySCADA Technologies
. Take a look here
for more info on mySCADA Technologies. Click on http://www.myscada.org
to get more info about myPROJECT Designer version 6.2 on mySCADA Technologies's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\myPROJECT Designer directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall myPROJECT Designer version 6.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\myPROJECT Designer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. myprojectdesigner64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.58 MB (1652570 bytes) on disk.
myPROJECT Designer version 6.2 is composed of the following executables which take 3.66 MB (3837822
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- myprojectdesigner.exe (629.97 KB)
- myprojectdesigner64.exe (1.58 MB)
- nbexec.exe (148.50 KB)
- nbexec64.exe (205.50 KB)
This data is about myPROJECT Designer version 6.2 version 6.2
myPROJECT Designer version 6.2 is an application marketed by the software company mySCADA Technologies. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall myPROJECT Designer version 6.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete myPROJECT Designer version 6.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate myPROJECT Designer version 6.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "myPROJECT Designer version 6.2". If it is installed on your PC the myPROJECT Designer version 6.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select myPROJECT Designer version 6.2 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding myPROJECT Designer version 6.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for myPROJECT Designer version 6.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myscada.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\myPROJECT Designer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove myPROJECT Designer version 6.2.
8. After removing myPROJECT Designer version 6.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong myPROJECT Designer version 6.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling myPROJECT Designer version 6.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove myPROJECT Designer version 6.2 by mySCADA Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that myPROJECT Designer version 6.2 by mySCADA Technologies is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove myPROJECT Designer version 6.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 06:43:17.933