myCloud Desktop 20.20.7
This page is about myCloud Desktop 20.20.7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall myCloud Desktop 20.20.7 from your computerSwisscom (Schweiz) AG
. More information about Swisscom (Schweiz) AG can be read here
. You can get more details about myCloud Desktop 20.20.7 at https://mycloud.ch
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\myCloud Desktop folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing myCloud Desktop 20.20.7 is C:\Program Files\myCloud Desktop\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. myCloud Desktop.exe is the myCloud Desktop 20.20.7's primary executable file and it occupies circa 339.63 KB (347776 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in myCloud Desktop 20.20.7. They occupy 3.35 MB (3516736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopClientOverlayIconHandlerInstaller.net2.exe (99.69 KB)
- DesktopClientOverlayIconHandlerInstaller.net4.exe (99.69 KB)
- Elevate.exe (110.97 KB)
- myCloud Desktop.exe (339.63 KB)
- uninstall.exe (315.13 KB)
- bgupdater.exe (725.13 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (89.03 KB)
- DesktopClientOverlayIconHandlerUninstaller.net2.exe (99.69 KB)
- DesktopClientOverlayIconHandlerUninstaller.net4.exe (99.69 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.50 KB)
- jaccessinspector.exe (95.50 KB)
- jaccesswalker.exe (60.00 KB)
- jaotc.exe (14.50 KB)
- jar.exe (13.00 KB)
- jarsigner.exe (13.00 KB)
- java.exe (38.00 KB)
- javac.exe (13.00 KB)
- javadoc.exe (13.00 KB)
- javap.exe (13.00 KB)
- javaw.exe (38.00 KB)
- jcmd.exe (13.00 KB)
- jconsole.exe (13.00 KB)
- jdb.exe (13.00 KB)
- jdeprscan.exe (13.00 KB)
- jdeps.exe (13.00 KB)
- jfr.exe (13.00 KB)
- jhsdb.exe (13.00 KB)
- jimage.exe (13.00 KB)
- jinfo.exe (13.00 KB)
- jjs.exe (13.00 KB)
- jlink.exe (13.00 KB)
- jmap.exe (13.00 KB)
- jmod.exe (13.00 KB)
- jps.exe (13.00 KB)
- jrunscript.exe (13.00 KB)
- jshell.exe (13.00 KB)
- jstack.exe (13.00 KB)
- jstat.exe (13.00 KB)
- jstatd.exe (13.00 KB)
- keytool.exe (13.00 KB)
- kinit.exe (13.00 KB)
- klist.exe (13.00 KB)
- ktab.exe (13.00 KB)
- pack200.exe (13.00 KB)
- rmic.exe (13.00 KB)
- rmid.exe (13.00 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (13.00 KB)
- serialver.exe (13.00 KB)
- unpack200.exe (126.50 KB)
The current web page applies to myCloud Desktop 20.20.7 version 20.20.7
myCloud Desktop 20.20.7 is an application offered by Swisscom (Schweiz) AG. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase myCloud Desktop 20.20.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete myCloud Desktop 20.20.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate myCloud Desktop 20.20.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "myCloud Desktop 20.20.7". If it is installed on your PC the myCloud Desktop 20.20.7 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select myCloud Desktop 20.20.7 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about myCloud Desktop 20.20.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for myCloud Desktop 20.20.7:
- The web site of the program is: https://mycloud.ch
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\myCloud Desktop\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall myCloud Desktop 20.20.7.
8. After removing myCloud Desktop 20.20.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of myCloud Desktop 20.20.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling myCloud Desktop 20.20.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove myCloud Desktop 20.20.7 by Swisscom (Schweiz) AG from your PC, nor are we saying that myCloud Desktop 20.20.7 by Swisscom (Schweiz) AG is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove myCloud Desktop 20.20.7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 09:41:25.253