A way to uninstall musikCube 1.1 from your PC
musikCube 1.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by Casey Langen
. More information on Casey Langen can be seen here
. musikCube 1.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\musikCube_1.1 directory, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for musikCube 1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\musikCube_1.1\uninstall.exe. musikCube.exe is the musikCube 1.1's main executable file and it takes around 976.00 KB (999424 bytes) on disk.
musikCube 1.1 contains of the executables below. They take 1.56 MB (1638077
bytes) on disk.
- flac.exe (212.00 KB)
- lame.exe (197.50 KB)
- musikCube.exe (976.00 KB)
- oggenc.exe (151.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (62.68 KB)
The current page applies to musikCube 1.1 version 1.1
A way to delete musikCube 1.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
musikCube 1.1 is a program marketed by the software company Casey Langen. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall musikCube 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate musikCube 1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "musikCube 1.1". If it exists on your system the musikCube 1.1 application will be found automatically. When you select musikCube 1.1 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about musikCube 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall musikCube 1.1.
8. After uninstalling musikCube 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of musikCube 1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing musikCube 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows XP (5.1)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove musikCube 1.1 by Casey Langen from your computer, nor are we saying that musikCube 1.1 by Casey Langen is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove musikCube 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 16:28:23.307