You can find below details on how to uninstall mtPaint 3.40 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall mtPaint 3.40 from your computerDmitry Groshev
. More data about Dmitry Groshev can be found here
. Click on http://mtpaint.sourceforge.net/
to get more info about mtPaint 3.40 on Dmitry Groshev's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\mtPaint-3.40 folder (same installation drive as Windows). mtPaint 3.40's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\mtPaint-3.40\unins000.exe. mtpaint.exe is the mtPaint 3.40's main executable file and it occupies around 524.00 KB (536576 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of mtPaint 3.40. They occupy an average of 1.28 MB (1341194
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- gifsicle.exe (120.00 KB)
- gspawn-win32-helper.exe (8.00 KB)
- mtpaint.exe (524.00 KB)
The current web page applies to mtPaint 3.40 version 3.40
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall mtPaint 3.40.Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\mtPaint-3.40\unins000.exe
mtPaint 3.40 is a program released by the software company Dmitry Groshev. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove mtPaint 3.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove mtPaint 3.40 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find mtPaint 3.40 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "mtPaint 3.40". If it is installed on your PC the mtPaint 3.40 application will be found very quickly. When you click mtPaint 3.40 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding mtPaint 3.40, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for mtPaint 3.40:
- The software company is: http://mtpaint.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\mtPaint-3.40\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall mtPaint 3.40.
8. After removing mtPaint 3.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of mtPaint 3.40 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling mtPaint 3.40 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall mtPaint 3.40 by Dmitry Groshev from your PC, nor are we saying that mtPaint 3.40 by Dmitry Groshev is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall mtPaint 3.40 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 20:22:19.020