This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall mp3DirectCut 2.22 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall mp3DirectCut 2.22 from your PCMartin Pesch
. You can find out more on Martin Pesch or check for application updates here
. More details about mp3DirectCut 2.22 can be seen at http://mpesch3.de1.cc/mp3dc.html
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\mp3DirectCut folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove mp3DirectCut 2.22 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\windows\INF\mp3DirectCut.inf,Uninstall_x86. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. mp3DirectCut.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 335.53 KB (343584 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside mp3DirectCut 2.22. They take about 335.53 KB (343584
bytes) on disk.
- mp3DirectCut.exe (335.53 KB)
This info is about mp3DirectCut 2.22 version 2.22
mp3DirectCut 2.22 is a program marketed by the software company Martin Pesch. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase mp3DirectCut 2.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete mp3DirectCut 2.22 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find mp3DirectCut 2.22 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "mp3DirectCut 2.22". If it is installed on your PC the mp3DirectCut 2.22 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select mp3DirectCut 2.22 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding mp3DirectCut 2.22, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for mp3DirectCut 2.22:
- The web site of the application is: http://mpesch3.de1.cc/mp3dc.html
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\windows\INF\mp3DirectCut.inf,Uninstall_x86
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove mp3DirectCut 2.22.
8. After removing mp3DirectCut 2.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong mp3DirectCut 2.22 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling mp3DirectCut 2.22 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall mp3DirectCut 2.22 by Martin Pesch from your PC, nor are we saying that mp3DirectCut 2.22 by Martin Pesch is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall mp3DirectCut 2.22 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-12 13:35:34.103