You can find below details on how to uninstall mp3DirectCut 2.21 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall mp3DirectCut 2.21 from your computerMartin Pesch
. Open here
for more details on Martin Pesch. More information about mp3DirectCut 2.21 can be found at http://mpesch3.de1.cc/mp3dc.html
. Usually the mp3DirectCut 2.21 program is found in the C:\Program Files\mp3DirectCut folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for mp3DirectCut 2.21 is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\mp3DirectCut.inf,Uninstall_x86. The program's main executable file has a size of 335.03 KB (343072 bytes) on disk and is labeled mp3DirectCut.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with mp3DirectCut 2.21. They take about 335.03 KB (343072
bytes) on disk.
- mp3DirectCut.exe (335.03 KB)
The current page applies to mp3DirectCut 2.21 version 2.21
mp3DirectCut 2.21 is an application released by the software company Martin Pesch. Some users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove mp3DirectCut 2.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall mp3DirectCut 2.21 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find mp3DirectCut 2.21 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "mp3DirectCut 2.21". If it exists on your system the mp3DirectCut 2.21 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select mp3DirectCut 2.21 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about mp3DirectCut 2.21, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for mp3DirectCut 2.21:
- The software company is: http://mpesch3.de1.cc/mp3dc.html
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\mp3DirectCut.inf,Uninstall_x86
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove mp3DirectCut 2.21.
8. After removing mp3DirectCut 2.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of mp3DirectCut 2.21 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing mp3DirectCut 2.21 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall mp3DirectCut 2.21 by Martin Pesch from your computer, nor are we saying that mp3DirectCut 2.21 by Martin Pesch is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall mp3DirectCut 2.21 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:31:21.723