mp3DirectCut 2.20 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall mp3DirectCut 2.20 from your systemMartin Pesch
. Open here
where you can read more on Martin Pesch. Click on http://mpesch3.de1.cc/mp3dc.html
to get more details about mp3DirectCut 2.20 on Martin Pesch's website. Usually the mp3DirectCut 2.20 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\mp3DirectCut folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing mp3DirectCut 2.20 is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\mp3DirectCut.inf,Uninstall_x86. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. mp3DirectCut.exe is the mp3DirectCut 2.20's main executable file and it occupies close to 308.53 KB (315936 bytes) on disk.
mp3DirectCut 2.20 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 308.53 KB (315936
bytes) on disk.
- mp3DirectCut.exe (308.53 KB)
This web page is about mp3DirectCut 2.20 version 2.20
mp3DirectCut 2.20 is an application by the software company Martin Pesch. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase mp3DirectCut 2.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete mp3DirectCut 2.20 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate mp3DirectCut 2.20 or simply click the Search feature and type in "mp3DirectCut 2.20". If it exists on your system the mp3DirectCut 2.20 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click mp3DirectCut 2.20 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding mp3DirectCut 2.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for mp3DirectCut 2.20:
- The web site of the application is: http://mpesch3.de1.cc/mp3dc.html
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\mp3DirectCut.inf,Uninstall_x86
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove mp3DirectCut 2.20.
8. After removing mp3DirectCut 2.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of mp3DirectCut 2.20 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling mp3DirectCut 2.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall mp3DirectCut 2.20 by Martin Pesch from your computer, nor are we saying that mp3DirectCut 2.20 by Martin Pesch is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall mp3DirectCut 2.20 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 12:03:32.730