moteur de recherche
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove moteur de recherche for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall moteur de recherche from your computermoteur de recherche
. Take a look here
where you can read more on moteur de recherche. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\myprogramme folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing moteur de recherche is C:\Program Files\myprogramme\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled TbHelper2.exe and its approximative size is 193.00 KB (197632 bytes).
The executables below are part of moteur de recherche. They occupy an average of 407.66 KB (417439
bytes) on disk.
- TbHelper2.exe (193.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (41.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (104.16 KB)
- update.exe (69.00 KB)
This data is about moteur de recherche version 1.0.0
moteur de recherche is a program offered by the software company moteur de recherche. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove moteur de recherche is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete moteur de recherche from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find moteur de recherche or simply activate the Search feature and type in "moteur de recherche". If it exists on your system the moteur de recherche app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select moteur de recherche in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding moteur de recherche, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall moteur de recherche.
8. After uninstalling moteur de recherche, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong moteur de recherche that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing moteur de recherche using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove moteur de recherche by moteur de recherche from your computer, we are not saying that moteur de recherche by moteur de recherche is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove moteur de recherche supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-20 20:14:27.463