This web page contains thorough information on how to remove mobiPLAY 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall mobiPLAY 188.8.131.52 from your systemmobiPLAY
. More info about mobiPLAY can be seen here
. More info about the software mobiPLAY 184.108.40.206 can be seen at http://www.mobiplay.mn
. Usually the mobiPLAY 220.127.116.11 application is found in the C:\Program Files\mobiPLAY folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for mobiPLAY 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files\mobiPLAY\uninst.exe. mobiPLAY.exe is the mobiPLAY 22.214.171.124's main executable file and it occupies around 99.50 KB (101888 bytes) on disk.
mobiPLAY 126.96.36.199 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.28 MB (2386766
bytes) on disk.
- mobiPLAY.exe (99.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.33 KB)
- BrowserPluginHelper.exe (2.07 MB)
This data is about mobiPLAY 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
mobiPLAY 220.127.116.11 is a program released by the software company mobiPLAY. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase mobiPLAY 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase mobiPLAY 22.214.171.124 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate mobiPLAY 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "mobiPLAY 188.8.131.52". The mobiPLAY 184.108.40.206 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click mobiPLAY 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about mobiPLAY 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for mobiPLAY 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mobiplay.mn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\mobiPLAY\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall mobiPLAY 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling mobiPLAY 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of mobiPLAY 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing mobiPLAY 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall mobiPLAY 18.104.22.168 by mobiPLAY from your computer, nor are we saying that mobiPLAY 22.214.171.124 by mobiPLAY is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall mobiPLAY 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 09:16:13.780