minimoog-v Original 2.5.3
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 from your systemArturia
. Check out here
for more information on Arturia. More information about the app minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 can be found at http://www.arturia.com/
. minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\minimoog V Original folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\minimoog V Original\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.34 MB (2454528 bytes) on disk and is called minimoog V Original.exe.
The following executable files are contained in minimoog-v Original 2.5.3. They occupy 3.46 MB (3629683
bytes) on disk.
- minimoog V Original.exe (2.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This page is about minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 version 2.5.3
When you're planning to uninstall minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 is a program offered by the software company Arturia. Some people decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "minimoog-v Original 2.5.3". If it exists on your system the minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about minimoog-v Original 2.5.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for minimoog-v Original 2.5.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.arturia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\minimoog V Original\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall minimoog-v Original 2.5.3.
8. After removing minimoog-v Original 2.5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 by Arturia from your PC, we are not saying that minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 by Arturia is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 15:26:24.530