minimoog-v Original 2.5.3
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 from your PCArturia
. Check out here
for more information on Arturia. More information about the app minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 can be found at http://www.arturia.com/
. minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\minimoog V Original folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\minimoog V Original\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.34 MB (2454528 bytes) on disk and is called minimoog V Original.exe.
The following executable files are contained in minimoog-v Original 2.5.3. They occupy 3.46 MB (3629683
bytes) on disk.
- minimoog V Original.exe (2.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This page is about minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 version 2.5.3
minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 is a program offered by the software company Arturia. Some users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "minimoog-v Original 2.5.3". If it exists on your system the minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 app will be found very quickly. When you select minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding minimoog-v Original 2.5.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for minimoog-v Original 2.5.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.arturia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\minimoog V Original\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove minimoog-v Original 2.5.3.
8. After uninstalling minimoog-v Original 2.5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 by Arturia from your computer, nor are we saying that minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 by Arturia is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall minimoog-v Original 2.5.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 15:26:24.530