This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall minimoog-v 2.5.1 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall minimoog-v 2.5.1 from your computerArturia
. Go over here
where you can read more on Arturia. Please follow http://www.arturia.com/
if you want to read more on minimoog-v 2.5.1 on Arturia's page. Usually the minimoog-v 2.5.1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Minimoog V folder, depending on the user's option during setup. minimoog-v 2.5.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Minimoog V\unins001.exe. minimoog-v 2.5.1's main file takes around 2.61 MB (2734080 bytes) and its name is Mini V.exe.
minimoog-v 2.5.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.80 MB (7134784
bytes) on disk:
- Mini V.exe (2.61 MB)
- minimoog V.exe (1.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (658.34 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins002.exe (1.12 MB)
The current page applies to minimoog-v 2.5.1 version 2.5.1
minimoog-v 2.5.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not uninstalled:
minimoog-v 2.5.1 is a program released by the software company Arturia. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall minimoog-v 2.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase minimoog-v 2.5.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate minimoog-v 2.5.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "minimoog-v 2.5.1". If it exists on your system the minimoog-v 2.5.1 application will be found very quickly. After you click minimoog-v 2.5.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding minimoog-v 2.5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for minimoog-v 2.5.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.arturia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Minimoog V\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove minimoog-v 2.5.1.
8. After uninstalling minimoog-v 2.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of minimoog-v 2.5.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing minimoog-v 2.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall minimoog-v 2.5.1 by Arturia from your computer, we are not saying that minimoog-v 2.5.1 by Arturia is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall minimoog-v 2.5.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 22:11:28.843