miniREFPROP version 9.1.1
This web page is about miniREFPROP version 9.1.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall miniREFPROP version 9.1.1 from your systemNational Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
. More information on National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) can be seen here
. You can read more about about miniREFPROP version 9.1.1 at http://www.nist.gov/
. miniREFPROP version 9.1.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\miniREFPROP directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. miniREFPROP version 9.1.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\miniREFPROP\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled REFPROP.EXE and occupies 2.16 MB (2260992 bytes).
miniREFPROP version 9.1.1 is composed of the following executables which take 2.84 MB (2976417
bytes) on disk:
- REFPROP.EXE (2.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.66 KB)
The current web page applies to miniREFPROP version 9.1.1 version 9.1.1
miniREFPROP version 9.1.1 is a program released by National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase miniREFPROP version 9.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete miniREFPROP version 9.1.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate miniREFPROP version 9.1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "miniREFPROP version 9.1.1". If it exists on your system the miniREFPROP version 9.1.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select miniREFPROP version 9.1.1 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding miniREFPROP version 9.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for miniREFPROP version 9.1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nist.gov/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\miniREFPROP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove miniREFPROP version 9.1.1.
8. After uninstalling miniREFPROP version 9.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of miniREFPROP version 9.1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling miniREFPROP version 9.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall miniREFPROP version 9.1.1 by National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) from your PC, we are not saying that miniREFPROP version 9.1.1 by National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall miniREFPROP version 9.1.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 17:34:09.547