This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall midicairUSA Toolbar for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall midicairUSA Toolbar from your systemmidicairUSA
. More info about midicairUSA can be read here
. You can read more about about midicairUSA Toolbar at http://midicairUSA.greattoolbars.com/
. midicairUSA Toolbar is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\midicairUSA directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. midicairUSA Toolbar's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\midicairUSA\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled midicairUSAToolbarHelper1.exe and its approximative size is 64.29 KB (65832 bytes).
midicairUSA Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 223.87 KB (229240
bytes) on disk.
- midicairUSAToolbarHelper1.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
The current page applies to midicairUSA Toolbar version 126.96.36.199
only. For more midicairUSA Toolbar versions please click below:
midicairUSA Toolbar is a program marketed by the software company midicairUSA. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall midicairUSA Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase midicairUSA Toolbar from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate midicairUSA Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "midicairUSA Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the midicairUSA Toolbar app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click midicairUSA Toolbar in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about midicairUSA Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for midicairUSA Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://midicairUSA.greattoolbars.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\midicairUSA\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall midicairUSA Toolbar.
8. After removing midicairUSA Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of midicairUSA Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling midicairUSA Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove midicairUSA Toolbar by midicairUSA from your PC, we are not saying that midicairUSA Toolbar by midicairUSA is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove midicairUSA Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 07:29:34.927