mediaCAT® is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall mediaCAT® from your PCeVision Technologies Group
. You can find out more on eVision Technologies Group or check for application updates here
. Click on www.evision-group.com
to get more data about mediaCAT® on eVision Technologies Group's website. mediaCAT® is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eVision\mediaCAT By eVision folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. mediaCAT®'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\uninstall information\mediaCAT By eVision\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 916.84 KB (938848 bytes) on disk and is labeled Start.exe.
The executables below are part of mediaCAT®. They take an average of 56.61 MB (59363280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Start.exe (916.84 KB)
- Init.exe (7.36 MB)
- mediaCAT.exe (25.42 MB)
- Setup.exe (8.21 MB)
- SetupLogViewer.exe (1.13 MB)
- Setup_Con.exe (8.19 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (5.41 MB)
The current web page applies to mediaCAT® version 2014
alone. You can find below a few links to other mediaCAT® versions:
mediaCAT® is a program marketed by eVision Technologies Group. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall mediaCAT® is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall mediaCAT® using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find mediaCAT® or simply activate the Search feature and type in "mediaCAT®". If it is installed on your PC the mediaCAT® program will be found automatically. When you click mediaCAT® in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding mediaCAT®, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for mediaCAT®:
- The software company is: www.evision-group.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\uninstall information\mediaCAT By eVision\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall mediaCAT®.
8. After uninstalling mediaCAT®, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong mediaCAT® that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling mediaCAT® with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall mediaCAT® by eVision Technologies Group from your PC, nor are we saying that mediaCAT® by eVision Technologies Group is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall mediaCAT® supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:22:57.100