mediAvatar Video to DVD Converter
mediAvatar Video to DVD Converter is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall mediAvatar Video to DVD Converter from your PCmediAvatar
. More info about mediAvatar can be read here
. You can read more about about mediAvatar Video to DVD Converter at http://www.mediavideoconverter.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Video to DVD Converter folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing mediAvatar Video to DVD Converter is C:\Program Files\Video to DVD Converter\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.94 MB (2035712 bytes) on disk and is titled dvdcreator_buy.exe.
mediAvatar Video to DVD Converter contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.92 MB (9351623
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- audiomuxer.exe (126.50 KB)
- avc.exe (170.00 KB)
- avmenu.exe (31.50 KB)
- cdrecord.exe (309.50 KB)
- crashreport.exe (60.50 KB)
- devchange.exe (30.50 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (377.57 KB)
- dvdcreator_buy.exe (1.94 MB)
- ffmpeg-log.exe (88.00 KB)
- gifshow.exe (20.50 KB)
- imminfo.exe (174.50 KB)
- M2VRequantiser.exe (96.50 KB)
- makeidx.exe (32.50 KB)
- mediAvatar Video to DVD Converter Update.exe (90.50 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (159.50 KB)
- mplex.exe (403.68 KB)
- player.exe (66.50 KB)
- SplashScreen.exe (189.00 KB)
- spumux.exe (2.47 MB)
- swfconverter.exe (106.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (89.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1120314
of mediAvatar Video to DVD Converter. You can find here a few links to other mediAvatar Video to DVD Converter versions:
...click to view all...
mediAvatar Video to DVD Converter is an application released by mediAvatar. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall mediAvatar Video to DVD Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall mediAvatar Video to DVD Converter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find mediAvatar Video to DVD Converter or simply activate the Search field and type in "mediAvatar Video to DVD Converter". If it is installed on your PC the mediAvatar Video to DVD Converter app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click mediAvatar Video to DVD Converter in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about mediAvatar Video to DVD Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for mediAvatar Video to DVD Converter:
- The publisher is: http://www.mediavideoconverter.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Video to DVD Converter\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall mediAvatar Video to DVD Converter.
8. After removing mediAvatar Video to DVD Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of mediAvatar Video to DVD Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing mediAvatar Video to DVD Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove mediAvatar Video to DVD Converter by mediAvatar from your PC, we are not saying that mediAvatar Video to DVD Converter by mediAvatar is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove mediAvatar Video to DVD Converter in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 21:13:07.533