mediAvatar Video Converter
mediAvatar Video Converter is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall mediAvatar Video Converter from your systemmediAvatar
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on mediAvatar. More data about the program mediAvatar Video Converter can be found at http://www.mediavideoconverter.com
. mediAvatar Video Converter is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\mediAvatar\Video Converter directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing mediAvatar Video Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\mediAvatar\Video Converter\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. vcloader.exe is the mediAvatar Video Converter's primary executable file and it occupies around 133.00 KB (136192 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside mediAvatar Video Converter. They take about 5.82 MB (6107622
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avc.exe (1.17 MB)
- crashreport.exe (60.00 KB)
- devchange.exe (30.00 KB)
- gifshow.exe (20.50 KB)
- immdevice.exe (879.00 KB)
- imminfo.exe (161.50 KB)
- makeidx.exe (32.50 KB)
- mediAvatar Video Converter Update.exe (88.50 KB)
- player.exe (65.00 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (106.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (90.47 KB)
- vc_buy.exe (1.52 MB)
- vcloader.exe (133.00 KB)
This web page is about mediAvatar Video Converter version 22.214.171.1240
only. You can find here a few links to other mediAvatar Video Converter releases:
mediAvatar Video Converter is a program released by mediAvatar. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase mediAvatar Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove mediAvatar Video Converter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate mediAvatar Video Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "mediAvatar Video Converter". If it exists on your system the mediAvatar Video Converter app will be found very quickly. When you select mediAvatar Video Converter in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about mediAvatar Video Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for mediAvatar Video Converter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mediavideoconverter.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\mediAvatar\Video Converter\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall mediAvatar Video Converter.
8. After removing mediAvatar Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong mediAvatar Video Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing mediAvatar Video Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall mediAvatar Video Converter by mediAvatar from your PC, we are not saying that mediAvatar Video Converter by mediAvatar is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall mediAvatar Video Converter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:41:14.180