med-drugs desktop 1.1.8
This web page is about med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 from your PCdr-ouwerkerk ag
. More information on dr-ouwerkerk ag can be seen here
. Click on http://www.med-drugs.ch
to get more information about med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 on dr-ouwerkerk ag's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\med-drugs desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). med-drugs desktop 1.1.8's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\med-drugs desktop\unins000.exe". med-drugs desktop 1.1.8's primary file takes about 81.95 KB (83920 bytes) and is called meddrugsdesk.exe.
The following executables are installed together with med-drugs desktop 1.1.8. They take about 2.26 MB (2367424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- meddrugsdesk.exe (81.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (751.55 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.91 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (64.91 KB)
- launch4j.exe (170.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (257.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (50.91 KB)
- jqs.exe (177.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.91 KB)
- klist.exe (14.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.41 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
This info is about med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 version 1.1.8
med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 is a program offered by the software company dr-ouwerkerk ag. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "med-drugs desktop 1.1.8". If it is installed on your PC the med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding med-drugs desktop 1.1.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for med-drugs desktop 1.1.8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.med-drugs.ch
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\med-drugs desktop\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove med-drugs desktop 1.1.8.
8. After uninstalling med-drugs desktop 1.1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 by dr-ouwerkerk ag from your computer, nor are we saying that med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 by dr-ouwerkerk ag is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 04:09:12.457