med-drugs desktop 1.1.8
This web page is about med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 from your PCdr-ouwerkerk ag
. More information on dr-ouwerkerk ag can be seen here
. Click on http://www.med-drugs.ch
to get more information about med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 on dr-ouwerkerk ag's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\med-drugs desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). med-drugs desktop 1.1.8's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\med-drugs desktop\unins000.exe". med-drugs desktop 1.1.8's primary file takes about 81.95 KB (83920 bytes) and is called meddrugsdesk.exe.
The following executables are installed together with med-drugs desktop 1.1.8. They take about 2.26 MB (2367424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- meddrugsdesk.exe (81.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (751.55 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.91 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (64.91 KB)
- launch4j.exe (170.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (257.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (50.91 KB)
- jqs.exe (177.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.91 KB)
- klist.exe (14.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.41 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
This info is about med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 version 1.1.8
med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 is a program offered by the software company dr-ouwerkerk ag. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "med-drugs desktop 1.1.8". If it exists on your system the med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 app will be found very quickly. After you click med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about med-drugs desktop 1.1.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for med-drugs desktop 1.1.8:
- The publisher is: http://www.med-drugs.ch
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\med-drugs desktop\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove med-drugs desktop 1.1.8.
8. After uninstalling med-drugs desktop 1.1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 by dr-ouwerkerk ag from your computer, nor are we saying that med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 by dr-ouwerkerk ag is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove med-drugs desktop 1.1.8 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 04:09:12.457