This web page is about marvell 61xx for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall marvell 61xx from your systemMarvell
. More info about Marvell can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Marvell\61xx directory (same installation drive as Windows). marvell 61xx's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Marvell\61xx\uninst-61xx.exe. The application's main executable file is called zRaidTray.exe and occupies 504.00 KB (516096 bytes).
The executable files below are part of marvell 61xx. They take an average of 1.29 MB (1348741
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- un61xxmru.exe (63.54 KB)
- uninst-61xx.exe (64.74 KB)
- ab.exe (64.06 KB)
- Apache.exe (20.06 KB)
- ApacheMonitor.exe (40.08 KB)
- htcacheclean.exe (52.07 KB)
- htdbm.exe (76.07 KB)
- htdigest.exe (68.07 KB)
- htpasswd.exe (72.07 KB)
- logresolve.exe (20.07 KB)
- rotatelogs.exe (44.07 KB)
- wintty.exe (20.07 KB)
- devcon.exe (56.00 KB)
- php-cgi.exe (36.06 KB)
- php-win.exe (28.06 KB)
- php.exe (28.05 KB)
- mvraidsvc.exe (60.00 KB)
- zRaidTray.exe (504.00 KB)
This page is about marvell 61xx version 22.214.171.124
only. For more marvell 61xx versions please click below:
...click to view all...
marvell 61xx is a program marketed by the software company Marvell. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall marvell 61xx is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove marvell 61xx from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find marvell 61xx or simply activate the Search field and type in "marvell 61xx". If it is installed on your PC the marvell 61xx program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click marvell 61xx in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding marvell 61xx, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall marvell 61xx.
8. After removing marvell 61xx, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong marvell 61xx that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing marvell 61xx using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall marvell 61xx by Marvell from your PC, we are not saying that marvell 61xx by Marvell is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall marvell 61xx supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-04 16:48:53.970