magayo Lotto is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall magayo Lotto from your PCmagayo
. You can find out more on magayo or check for application updates here
. More details about the software magayo Lotto can be found at http://www.magayo.com
. magayo Lotto is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\magayo\magayo Lotto folder, regulated by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\magayo\magayo Lotto\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall magayo Lotto. mLotto.exe is the magayo Lotto's main executable file and it takes about 1.76 MB (1847543 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with magayo Lotto. They occupy about 3.12 MB (3276394
bytes) on disk.
- mlCheck.exe (337.10 KB)
- mLotto.exe (1.76 MB)
- mlRegister.exe (357.10 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
This web page is about magayo Lotto version 126.96.36.199
alone. For more magayo Lotto versions please click below:
...click to view all...
magayo Lotto is a program by the software company magayo. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase magayo Lotto is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall magayo Lotto with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find magayo Lotto or simply activate the Search field and type in "magayo Lotto". The magayo Lotto application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select magayo Lotto in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding magayo Lotto, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for magayo Lotto:
- The software company is: http://www.magayo.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\magayo\magayo Lotto\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove magayo Lotto.
8. After removing magayo Lotto, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong magayo Lotto which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing magayo Lotto using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall magayo Lotto by magayo from your computer, nor are we saying that magayo Lotto by magayo is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall magayo Lotto supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 12:44:58.747