You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ma Livebox for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall ma Livebox from your PCOrange
. Check out here
for more details on Orange. Please open http://www.orange.fr/
if you want to read more on ma Livebox on Orange's page. ma Livebox is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ma Livebox folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for ma Livebox is C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ma Livebox\uninstall.exe. maLivebox.exe is the ma Livebox's main executable file and it takes around 146.22 KB (149728 bytes) on disk.
ma Livebox installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 93.72 MB (98273550
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- maLivebox.exe (146.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (309.26 KB)
- DedicarzService.exe (1.88 MB)
- LiveboxManager.exe (1,008.86 KB)
- PluginLivebox.exe (1.08 MB)
- ST2.exe (16.86 MB)
- cleanup.exe (52.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (136.50 KB)
- wlanhlp.exe (160.50 KB)
- maLivebox_setup.exe (72.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of ma Livebox. For other ma Livebox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ma Livebox is an application released by Orange. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove ma Livebox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ma Livebox with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ma Livebox or simply click the Search feature and type in "ma Livebox". The ma Livebox app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ma Livebox in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ma Livebox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ma Livebox:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.orange.fr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\ma Livebox\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ma Livebox.
8. After removing ma Livebox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ma Livebox that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ma Livebox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ma Livebox by Orange from your computer, nor are we saying that ma Livebox by Orange is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ma Livebox supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 07:56:08.747