mImu ver 2.x
mImu ver 2.x is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall mImu ver 2.x from your computerAnalist Group
. Check out here
for more details on Analist Group. More information about mImu ver 2.x can be seen at http://www.analistgroup.com
. mImu ver 2.x is typically installed in the C:\Programmi\Analist Group\mImu directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling mImu ver 2.x is C:\Programmi\Analist Group\mImu\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. mIMU.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 729.83 KB (747344 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of mImu ver 2.x. They take an average of 1.40 MB (1465570
bytes) on disk.
- mIMU.exe (729.83 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.39 KB)
The current web page applies to mImu ver 2.x version 2.
mImu ver 2.x is a program by the software company Analist Group. Some computer users want to erase it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase mImu ver 2.x is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall mImu ver 2.x using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate mImu ver 2.x or simply activate the Search field and type in "mImu ver 2.x". If it exists on your system the mImu ver 2.x application will be found automatically. After you click mImu ver 2.x in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about mImu ver 2.x, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for mImu ver 2.x:
- The software company is: http://www.analistgroup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\Analist Group\mImu\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall mImu ver 2.x.
8. After removing mImu ver 2.x, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong mImu ver 2.x which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing mImu ver 2.x with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove mImu ver 2.x by Analist Group from your PC, we are not saying that mImu ver 2.x by Analist Group is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove mImu ver 2.x in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 09:50:31.383