mConv4 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall mConv4 from your computerGorman Business Services
. Additional info about Gorman Business Services can be found here
. Click on http://www.mineconveyor.com
to get more information about mConv4 on Gorman Business Services's website. mConv4 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\mConveyor4 folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove mConv4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\mConveyor4\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named mconv.exe and occupies 2.04 MB (2134016 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in mConv4. They take 2.72 MB (2852001
bytes) on disk.
- mconv.exe (2.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2
mConv4 is a program by the software company Gorman Business Services. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove mConv4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove mConv4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate mConv4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "mConv4". If it is installed on your PC the mConv4 program will be found very quickly. When you select mConv4 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about mConv4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for mConv4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mineconveyor.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\mConveyor4\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall mConv4.
8. After uninstalling mConv4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong mConv4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing mConv4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall mConv4 by Gorman Business Services from your computer, nor are we saying that mConv4 by Gorman Business Services is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall mConv4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 00:39:53.780