This info is about mAirList 5.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall mAirList 5.3 from your PCmairlist GmbH
. You can find out more on mairlist GmbH or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about mAirList 5.3 at http://www.mairlist.com
. mAirList 5.3 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\mAirList 5.3 directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall mAirList 5.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\mAirList 5.3\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. mAirList.exe is the mAirList 5.3's primary executable file and it occupies about 19.86 MB (20829696 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with mAirList 5.3. They occupy about 21.80 MB (22856176
bytes) on disk.
- mAirList.exe (19.86 MB)
- oggenc.exe (158.50 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (666.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to mAirList 5.3 version 5.3.43198
only. You can find below a few links to other mAirList 5.3 versions:
mAirList 5.3 is an application by the software company mairlist GmbH. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall mAirList 5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase mAirList 5.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate mAirList 5.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "mAirList 5.3". If it is installed on your PC the mAirList 5.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select mAirList 5.3 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding mAirList 5.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for mAirList 5.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.mairlist.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\mAirList 5.3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall mAirList 5.3.
8. After uninstalling mAirList 5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong mAirList 5.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling mAirList 5.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove mAirList 5.3 by mairlist GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that mAirList 5.3 by mairlist GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove mAirList 5.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 16:31:22.397