m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta from your systemThe Soft-Helper Computing
. More information on The Soft-Helper Computing can be found here
. More info about the software m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta can be found at firstname.lastname@example.org
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\m3u-Mixer directory (same installation drive as Windows). m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\m3u-Mixer\unins000.exe. m3umixer.EXE is the m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta's primary executable file and it takes circa 54.06 KB (55358 bytes) on disk.
m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta is comprised of the following executables which take 712.47 KB (729566
bytes) on disk:
- m3umixer.EXE (54.06 KB)
- unins000.exe (658.41 KB)
The current page applies to m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta version 3.1.04.
m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta is a program offered by The Soft-Helper Computing. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta". If it is installed on your PC the m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta:
- The software company is: email@example.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\m3u-Mixer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta.
8. After uninstalling m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta by The Soft-Helper Computing from your computer, we are not saying that m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta by The Soft-Helper Computing is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall m3u-Mixer v.1.04.beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-22 08:57:54.953