This web page is about loos01 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall loos01 from your PCAcer Inc.
. More information about Acer Inc. can be read here
. loos01 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv7.EXE LMv7.UNI is the full command line if you want to uninstall loos01. CloseHookApp.exe is the loos01's main executable file and it occupies close to 46.61 KB (47728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with loos01. They occupy about 6.26 MB (6567592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (340.61 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.12 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (1.87 MB)
- LMconfigV2.exe (1.03 MB)
- LMutilps.exe (531.11 KB)
- LMutilps32.exe (462.61 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (222.11 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- SetMail64.exe (264.11 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (46.61 KB)
- DkRun32.exe (96.08 KB)
- DkUserProc.exe (98.08 KB)
This data is about loos01 version 7.0.4
loos01 is a program marketed by the software company Acer Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall loos01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase loos01 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate loos01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "loos01". If it exists on your system the loos01 program will be found automatically. When you click loos01 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding loos01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall loos01.
8. After removing loos01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of loos01 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing loos01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove loos01 by Acer Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that loos01 by Acer Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove loos01 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 12:28:43.933