login with paysafecard
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall login with paysafecard for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall login with paysafecard from your systemlogin with paysafecard
. Check out here
for more info on login with paysafecard. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for login with paysafecard is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. msedge_proxy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of login with paysafecard. They take about 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of login with paysafecard.
login with paysafecard is a program by login with paysafecard. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove login with paysafecard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall login with paysafecard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find login with paysafecard or simply click the Search feature and type in "login with paysafecard". The login with paysafecard program will be found automatically. When you select login with paysafecard in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about login with paysafecard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall login with paysafecard.
8. After removing login with paysafecard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of login with paysafecard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling login with paysafecard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove login with paysafecard by login with paysafecard from your computer, we are not saying that login with paysafecard by login with paysafecard is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove login with paysafecard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 11:35:29.943