live for speed
This web page is about live for speed for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall live for speed from your computerModern, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Modern, Inc.. You can get more details about live for speed at http://forum.mgi.ir
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Modern\live for speed folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling live for speed is C:\Program Files (x86)\Modern\live for speed\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. LFS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.44 MB (1507328 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of live for speed. They take about 2.17 MB (2271002
bytes) on disk.
- LFS.exe (1.44 MB)
- LFScracker.exe (52.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
live for speed is an application released by the software company Modern, Inc.. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove live for speed is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete live for speed from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate live for speed or simply click the Search feature and type in "live for speed". If it is installed on your PC the live for speed program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select live for speed in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding live for speed, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for live for speed:
- The software company is: http://forum.mgi.ir
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Modern\live for speed\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove live for speed.
8. After removing live for speed, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of live for speed that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling live for speed with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall live for speed by Modern, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that live for speed by Modern, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall live for speed in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-07-18 14:26:11.507