lightcleaner version 1.0
lightcleaner version 1.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall lightcleaner version 1.0 from your system360dev
. Go over here
for more details on 360dev. Please follow http://lightcleaner.net
if you want to read more on lightcleaner version 1.0 on 360dev's page. Usually the lightcleaner version 1.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\lightcleaner folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall lightcleaner version 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\lightcleaner\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Light Cleaner.exe and occupies 1.09 MB (1146880 bytes).
lightcleaner version 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.12 MB (2220709
bytes) on disk.
- Light Cleaner.exe (1.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.02 MB)
This data is about lightcleaner version 1.0 version 1.0
When you're planning to uninstall lightcleaner version 1.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove lightcleaner version 1.0:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\lightcleaner
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\lightcleaner\CircularProgressBar.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\lightcleaner\Light Cleaner.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\lightcleaner\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\lightcleaner\VTRegScan.dll
lightcleaner version 1.0 is a program released by the software company 360dev. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase lightcleaner version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase lightcleaner version 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find lightcleaner version 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "lightcleaner version 1.0". The lightcleaner version 1.0 program will be found very quickly. After you click lightcleaner version 1.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding lightcleaner version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for lightcleaner version 1.0:
- The software company is: http://lightcleaner.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\lightcleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove lightcleaner version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling lightcleaner version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of lightcleaner version 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling lightcleaner version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall lightcleaner version 1.0 by 360dev from your PC, we are not saying that lightcleaner version 1.0 by 360dev is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall lightcleaner version 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-26 23:37:30.460