This web page is about lenovoscanner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall lenovoscanner from your PCLenovo
. Further information on Lenovo can be seen here
. Click on http://www.lenovo.com/
to get more info about lenovoscanner on Lenovo's website. lenovoscanner is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\lenovoscanner folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall lenovoscanner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\lenovoscanner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Scanner.exe and it has a size of 3.76 MB (3947112 bytes).
The following executables are contained in lenovoscanner. They occupy 4.55 MB (4769141
bytes) on disk.
- RegClean.exe (97.10 KB)
- Scanner.exe (3.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
The current web page applies to lenovoscanner version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other releases of lenovoscanner:
lenovoscanner is an application released by the software company Lenovo. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove lenovoscanner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove lenovoscanner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate lenovoscanner or simply click the Search feature and type in "lenovoscanner". The lenovoscanner program will be found very quickly. When you click lenovoscanner in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about lenovoscanner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for lenovoscanner:
- The publisher is: http://www.lenovo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\lenovoscanner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall lenovoscanner.
8. After removing lenovoscanner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong lenovoscanner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling lenovoscanner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove lenovoscanner by Lenovo from your computer, we are not saying that lenovoscanner by Lenovo is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove lenovoscanner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 07:11:31.437