khipu 1.17.1427.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall khipu 1.17.1427.2 from your computerkhipu
. You can find out more on khipu or check for application updates here
. More details about the software khipu 1.17.1427.2 can be seen at http://khipu.com/
. khipu 1.17.1427.2 is usually installed in the C:\Users\richa\AppData\Local\khipu\Desktop directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. khipu 1.17.1427.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\richa\AppData\Local\khipu\Desktop\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 696.33 KB (713040 bytes) on disk and is titled khipu.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside khipu 1.17.1427.2. They take about 14.96 MB (15687129
bytes) on disk.
- khipu.exe (696.33 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.13 MB)
The current web page applies to khipu 1.17.1427.2 version 1.17.1427.2
khipu 1.17.1427.2 is an application by khipu. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall khipu 1.17.1427.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete khipu 1.17.1427.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find khipu 1.17.1427.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "khipu 1.17.1427.2". If it is installed on your PC the khipu 1.17.1427.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click khipu 1.17.1427.2 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding khipu 1.17.1427.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for khipu 1.17.1427.2:
- The software company is: http://khipu.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\richa\AppData\Local\khipu\Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove khipu 1.17.1427.2.
8. After uninstalling khipu 1.17.1427.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of khipu 1.17.1427.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling khipu 1.17.1427.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall khipu 1.17.1427.2 by khipu from your computer, nor are we saying that khipu 1.17.1427.2 by khipu is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall khipu 1.17.1427.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 17:36:24.613