This page is about khipu 1.15.1408.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall khipu 1.15.1408.1 from your computerkhipu
. Further information on khipu can be found here
. Click on http://khipu.com/
to get more info about khipu 1.15.1408.1 on khipu's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\portpaj1\AppData\Local\khipu\Desktop folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for khipu 1.15.1408.1 is "C:\Users\portpaj1\AppData\Local\khipu\Desktop\unins000.exe". khipu 1.15.1408.1's main file takes about 678.00 KB (694272 bytes) and its name is khipu.exe.
khipu 1.15.1408.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 5.83 MB (6108211
bytes) on disk:
- khipu.exe (678.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.15.1408.1
of khipu 1.15.1408.1.
khipu 1.15.1408.1 is an application by the software company khipu. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove khipu 1.15.1408.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase khipu 1.15.1408.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate khipu 1.15.1408.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "khipu 1.15.1408.1". If it exists on your system the khipu 1.15.1408.1 app will be found automatically. After you click khipu 1.15.1408.1 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about khipu 1.15.1408.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for khipu 1.15.1408.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://khipu.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\portpaj1\AppData\Local\khipu\Desktop\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall khipu 1.15.1408.1.
8. After removing khipu 1.15.1408.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of khipu 1.15.1408.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling khipu 1.15.1408.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove khipu 1.15.1408.1 by khipu from your computer, we are not saying that khipu 1.15.1408.1 by khipu is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove khipu 1.15.1408.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 19:29:29.010